TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is operated by Perma Products and its subsidiaries, including, without limitation, Perma Child Safety, Permastik, Croc Grip, Hakuna Pets and Perma International. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “our” and “us” refer to Perma Products and its subsidiaries. Perma Products offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
The www.hakunapets.com website is 100% owned and operated by Perma Products.
- This purchase order is subject to acceptance by Perma Products. Acceptance will be communicated via our online store or, if dealing outside of the store with one of Perma Product sales representatives, acceptance will be communicated within 2 days of receipt of an executed copy of the purchase order.
- Upon Acceptance, this purchase order will become a binding agreement between the Customer and Company.
- After Acceptance, if the Customer wishes to cancel or vary the order, the Customer shall be liable for any costs incurred by Perma Products up to that point in time.
PRICE & PAYMENT
a.The price is the price indicated on our online store via www.hakunapets.com or via a quotation provided by one of Perma Products Sales Representatives.
- Perma Products reserves the right to change the Price in the event of a variation to the quotation.
- The Customer shall not be entitled to make any deduction in respect of the Price relating to any set-off or counter claim by the Customer against Perma Products.
DELIVERY AND RISK
- Delivery of goods shall be affected by Perma Products to the Customer:
- subject to availability; and
- without any liability on behalf of Perma Products for any delays.
- Once the goods have been delivered by Perma Products to the site of the Customer, all risk in and to the goods shall pass to the Customer.
- The cost of freight may vary in regional locations. By placing an order you accept that Perma Products may contact you to discuss freight should your delivery address be in a regional location. We suggest you contact Perma Products via email or phone to get an accurate freight cost prior to placing your order.
- Due to the remoteness of regional areas delivery time for standard and express services may vary. We suggest you contact Perma Products via email or phone to get an accurate delivery time prior to placing your order.
CLAIMS, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- All claims for any damage and/or defect in the goods purchased by the Customer must be made to Perma Products in writing within 3 days of delivery of the goods otherwise the goods are deemed to be accepted and in good order and condition.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality, or due to a technical issue.
- Perma Products aims to ensure all of our clients are satisfied with our products. Please contact us and we will do our best, within reason to rectify any issues.
RETENTION OF TITLE
- Possession of the goods shall pass to the Customer at the time of delivery. Notwithstanding the above, title and ownership of the goods shall only pass to the Customer when the Customer has paid Perma Products all that is owing to Perma Products in respect of the goods. Until such payment is made, the Customer holds the goods as Bailee for and on behalf of Perma Products.
- In the event Perma Products grants credit to a customer where a larger order is placed; If the Customer fails to pay for the goods on time, such event shall entitle Perma Products, its servants or agents to retake possession of the goods and for that purpose Perma Products shall be entitled to enter upon the Customer’s premises without being liable for trespass. The Customer shall nevertheless be liable for any and all amounts still due to Perma Products by the Customer less the value of the goods that Perma Products attributes to the goods at the time of such repossession. Perma Products’ determination of the value of the goods at that time shall be prima facie evidence of the fair market value of the goods at that time.
- Until the goods are paid for in full, the Customer shall;
- keep the goods on behalf of Perma Products fully insured against loss; damage and destruction;
- keep the goods clearly identifiable; and
iii. not grant any charge or mortgage over the goods or otherwise encumber the goods.
- If the Customer sells the goods for which it has not made payment, it does so as Perma Products’ agent and the proceeds of sale are held by the Customer on trust for Perma Products and the Customer will hold them in a separate account pending its accounting to Perma Products. The Customer must notify any financier or third party in favour of whom it grants a charge over the assets of its business that all of Perma Products’ goods which have not been paid for by it do not constitute the Customer’s property. Such financier or third party will be deemed to be subject to Perma Products’ retention of title until Perma Products’ goods are paid for in full.
- Should it become necessary for Perma Products to institute legal action for recovery of any amounts due to it by the Customer, then the Customer specifically acknowledges and agrees that it shall be liable to Perma Products for all legal costs incurred by Perma Products.
- The Terms and Conditions of Trade may not be altered without our consent. Any alterations will be clearly marked and agreed to.
- Your non-adherence of any of the terms set out above does not in any way constitute an acceptance on our part or a waiver of our rights. These Standard Terms of Sale will be interpreted according to the laws of Queensland and the courts having such jurisdiction in Queensland. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions of Trade shall at any time become void, voidable or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue to be of full force and effect.
- Images used in this website are for general reference only.
- These Terms of Sale offered by Perma Products are the only Terms of Sale offered and are not overridden or superseded by any other Terms which the buyer may add or append to their Purchase Order. Any additional terms attached to a Purchase order are not agreed and will not be read by Perma Products staff, as there has been no allowance in any quote given for any additional costs in time or fees or any other costs in assessment or delivery of goods or retention or late payments or any other additional unquoted costs or any Terms which the buyer may attach to their Purchase order.
- Certain content, products and services available via Perma Products may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party website that are not affiliated with Perma Products. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or website.
- Please review the third-party’s policies and practices carefully, and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction.
- Any complaint, claim, questions, concerns, or feedback regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- By making any suggestions, proposals, plans, idea’s, or other materials made to Perma Products, whether online, in writing by email or our contact page, by postal mail or via one of our Social Media platforms, you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish and distribute and otherwise use in any medium.
- We are under no condition to maintain comments in confidence, to pay compensation for any comments or to reply to any comments.
- We may edit or remove content that we determine rude, unlawful, offensive, obscene or for any other unstated reason.
- Questions about our Terms of Services should be sent to us at [email protected]
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- Perma Products does not accept returns for ‘change-of-mind’ purchases.
- Please refer to ‘CLAIMS, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY’, above for all warranty information.
- In purchasing any product from Perma Products, you agree to accept delivery of the product If you are not able to accept delivery you must advise Perma Products before a delivery is attempted.
- Any and all failed delivery attempts made by a courier will be held by the courier. You will be notified upon a failed delivery attempt and will need to contact the courier via supplied information to re-arrange delivery or pickup from the couriers depot.
- We will make reasonable attempts to contact you before delivery to ensure you are able to accept the product.
Our store is hosted & made available by WordPress. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform via WooCommerce that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your feedback regarding our store, content, layout and product ranges is always appreciated. Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to discuss further.
Website Ownership and Content
This Website contains materials and other items about Perma Products’ products and services including, but not limited to, text, images, files, scripts, designs, photographs, videos, audio clips, graphics, button icons, pictures, advertising copy, URLs, technology, software, interactive features, and the overall arrangement or “look and feel” of such materials including copyrightable material, as well as trademarks, logos, and service marks that belong to either Perma Products, its licensors, licensees or other third parties (collectively the “Content”). The Website and the Content are owned or controlled by Perma Products and certain other third parties, and as such all right, title, interest in and to the Content and the Website is the property of Perma Products or certain other third parties and is protected by International copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent or other intellectual property rights and laws to the fullest extent possible. Perma Products is the owner of the copyright in the Content on the Website. By using the Website, you will not obtain any ownership or intellectual property or other interest in any item or content on the Website. In exchange for your agreement and strict compliance with the User Agreement and any additional terms, Perma Products grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-assignable, revocable license to access, display and view the Content on the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use only. You agree that Perma Products may immediately and, without any notice to you, suspend or terminate the availability of the Website or its Content without any liability to you. You further agree that any unauthorised use of any Content of the Website for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
You should be aware that you may only use the Content on the Website in conjunction with permitted activities and you cannot use the Website or its Content in any offline environment or on any other Website. You are not allowed to use the Website or its Content for any commercial, political, obscene, or inappropriate purpose.