Replacement flaps for the Hakuna Pets Essential Pet Doors, available in Small (White #1164), Medium (White #1165) and Large (Black #1128). To replace, remove the screws from the bar at the top of the frame securing the flap. Position new flap in frame, replace strip/bar and secure with screws.
- Small Product Dimensions: 6.69" x 9.65"
- Medium Product Dimensions: 8.66" x 11.61"
- Large Product Dimensions: 11.81" x 16.34"
Draft and weather-resistant: Fitted with a thick brush seal to block drafts. Strong Magnet keeps the flap centred after each use.
Durable Construction: UV stable polycarbonate Flap
ONLY compatible with Essential Pet Doors.
How to replace Small & Medium:
- Remove the outer frame with the flap attached
- Remove the screws at the top of the frame securing the flap
- Remove the flap clamp bar/strip and remove old flap
- Position new flap in frame, replace strip/bar and secure with screws
- Screw the pet door frame back in place
How to replace Large:
- Unscrew/remove the frame with the flap attached from the area it has been installed into.
- Sit one flap hinge in place and then wedge a screwdriver between the long edge of the flap and the inner edge of the frame to expand the frame enough for the other hinge to slot back in.